Medical Information References
Our Director of Education, Dorothy Morrison, spent many hours finding useful information for families trying to understand Congenital Heart Disease. Hypoplastic Right Heart Diagnoses are particularly complicated, difficult to understand, and differ greatly from patient to patient. GI complications happen to many but not all CHD patients. While we cannot control or prevent CHD or GI complications, we can all try to improve our education about nutrition and dental preventative care, both of which can have a direct impact on children with CHD.
THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL ADVICE - FOR ALL MEDICAL ISSUES CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR, PARTICULARLY YOUR PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGISTS.
- More information to be added soon:
- Cardiology Diagnostic Procedures
- Cardiology Medications
- CHD Complications(surgical and medical)
- Hypoplatic Right Diagnoses
- Hypoplastic Right Surgical Treatments
- GI Complications and Procedures
- Nutrition and Dental Care
- Genetic Disorders and CHD